CDL-A SHORT HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS, WE’RE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING:
- CONSISTENT SCHEDULED HOME TIME
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A short haul truck drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments. Simply put, we are people obsessed!
We support CDL-A short haul truck drivers by offering a new higher pay scale, scheduled quality home time and industry-leading benefits.
Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A short haul truck drivers. We’re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We’re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A short haul truck driver at Ascend!
- Average $1440+ per week
- New Bonus Opportunities + Accessorial Pay
- Get Paid for Clean Inspections
- Get Breakdown, Detention & Layover Pay
- 1 Day Paid Orientation
- 7 Paid Holidays - $150.00 per day (PAID same as office staff!)
- Stable, Consistent, SCHEDULED Home Time You Can Count On!
- No NY Or West Coast Driving
- Quality equipment you can take pride in driving - New tractors & trailers coming in!
- Industry leading insurance coverage for you and your family: life, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability + more types of coverage that you don’t even know you need!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Experienced dispatchers & dedicated Driver Retention Team
- Rider & Pet Program
- Workhound partnership to give drivers the opportunity to provide feedback that we will listen to!
CDL-A truck driver requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience
- No more than 2 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year driving period.
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending & reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
LeadFlex Job ID: 162834
Worklist ID: LRS-Newnan, GA
Post Date: 11/15/2023