CDL-A DEDICATED COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE’VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU!
- SOME LOCAL, TYPICALLY OUT 3 NIGHTS/WEEK
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A truck drivers choose to drive for Dedicated Transportation Solutions (DTS) because we have our priorities straight and we are people obsessed! At DTS, we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments.
We support CDL-A dedicated company truck drivers by offering top pay for everything from mileage to holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment available.
Our intent, as One Team, is to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A dedicated company truck drivers. We’re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We’re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A dedicated truck driver at DTS!
- $.52 CPM - Local $22 per hour
- $20.00 Stop Pay
- Some local, Typical out 3 nights of week
- Average 2,500 - 3,000 miles per week for regional runs
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Requirements
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- Tailgating Services by the driver will be required at each stop
- At least 6 months over the road experience
- No more than 2 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year driving period.
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending & reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
Dedicated Transportation Solutions (DTS) is an Ascend company.
LeadFlex Job ID: 47952
Worklist ID: Tampa
Post Date: 09/15/2023