CDL-A DEDICATED TRUCK DRIVERS, WE’VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU!
- NEW ONSITE MANAGEMENT TEAM!
- WEEKLY HOME TIME
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A team truck drivers choose to drive for Dedicated Transportation Solutions (DTS) because we have our priorities straight and we are people obsessed! At DTS, we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments.
We support CDL-A dedicated team truck drivers by offering top pay for everything from mileage to holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment available.
Our intent, as One Team, is to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A dedicated team truck drivers. We’re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We’re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A dedicated solo truck driver at DTS!
- $1,550+ Weekly Average
- $1,250/wk Guarantee
- $.50 CPM + $12 Per Stop
- $.08 Per Unit for Touch Freight
- $50 Perfect Load Pay
- Work weeks are Sunday thru Saturday
- Home Weekly!
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
CDL-A truck driver requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience
- No more than 2 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year driving period.
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending & reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
Dedicated Transportation Solutions (DTS) is an Ascend company.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12764
Worklist ID: DTS-PF - McDonough
Post Date: 09/15/2023