Ascend strives to be the employer of choice for our Team Members and a provider of choice for our Customers. This position is responsible for ensuring availability of the right parts at the correct time, to achieve maintenance objectives. It will involve a range of daily duties such as picking up and delivering parts, stocking shelves, helping with orders, and managing inventory. It will also involve computer tasks such as managing and reviewing parts reports, reviewing repair orders, and charging parts.
- Starting at $38,000
- Monitor, retrieve, & file required DOT documents from vendor inspections.
- Monitor open repair campaigns in fleet.
- Monitor and schedule corrective repairs for units with CSA violations.
- Assist Safety department with accident information and pictures.
- Various daily reporting and tracking.
- Support overflow projects from other departments within Maintenance as needed.
- Demonstrates personal concern for maintaining a safe environment for themselves and others.
- Actively promotes the proper use of equipment and adherence to processes.
- Model and promote Ascends Values: Zero Safety Events; Be Courageous; Act with Integrity; Inspire Trust; Teamwork; Have Fun and Build a Legacy.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND TRAITS
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Results orientated and driven to accomplish tasks at hand.
- Ability to deliver exceptional service through positive engagement and patience.
- Ability to promote a culture of trust and safety.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATONS, & LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMITMENT
Ascend is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive environment where all individuals may grow and thrive, respecting the different experiences that each employee brings to their job. Ascend believes that a diverse work environment results in a better experience for employees and customers and makes Ascend stronger.
With our mission of diversity and inclusion in mind, we provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), religion, age, disability, citizenship, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression), marital status, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law or Ascend policy.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position, other duties outside of normal responsibilities may be performed as necessary to meet the needs of the organization. Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Employee’s acknowledgment constitutes employee’s understanding of the principal accountabilities and duties of the position and certifies that they are physically able to perform the necessary duties in the work environment.
LeadFlex Job ID: 32423
Post Date: 05/15/2023