CDL-A DEDICATED TEAM TRUCK DRIVERS, WE’VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU!
- WEEKLY HOME TME
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A team truck drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we have our priorities straight and we are people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments.
We support CDL-A dedicated team truck drivers by offering top pay for everything from mileage to holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment available.
Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A dedicated team truck drivers. We’re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We’re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A dedicated team truck driver at Ascend!
- Teams Average $1700-$2000 Weekly!
- $10 Per Stop
- $.06 Per Unit for Touch Freight
- Weekly Home Time!
- Full Benefits offered after 60 Days
- 401K and PTO offered after 90 Days
CDL-A Dedicated Team Truck Driver Requirements:
- Driver must have a valid CDL in State of Residence or within 30 days
- Must have a minimum of 6 months driving experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment
- No serious Traffic violations in the past 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 36 months
- No preventable, DOT reportable accidents within 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable collisions within 3 years
- Must be able to use a pallet jack
LeadFlex Job ID: 12724
Worklist ID: PF - Lakeland