CDL-A SHORT HAUL DEDICATED TRUCK DRIVERS, WE’RE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING:
- DAILY HOME TIME + WEEKENDS!
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A short haul dedicated truck drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments. Simply put, we are people obsessed!
We support CDL-A short haul dedicated truck drivers by offering a new higher pay scale, scheduled quality home time and industry-leading benefits. Our short haul dedicated drivers average $1,300 a week hauling 100% no-touch freight in the newest equipment.
Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A short haul dedicated truck drivers. We’re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We’re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A short haul dedicated truck driver at Ascend!
- Earn $1,300 + weekly
- New Bonus Opportunities + Accessorial Pay
- Get Paid for Clean Inspections
- Get Breakdown, Detention & Layover Pay
- 2 Day Paid Orientation- $200 Per Day
- 7 Paid Holidays - $150.00 per day (PAID same as office staff!)
- HOME DAILY + WEEKENDS!
- No NY Or West Coast Driving
- Quality equipment you can take pride in driving - New tractors & trailers coming in!
- Industry leading insurance coverage for you and your family: life, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability + more types of coverage that you don’t even know you need!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Experienced dispatchers & dedicated Driver Retention Team
- Rider & Pet Program
Company MATCHED 401K up to 5%
- Workhound partnership to give drivers the opportunity to provide feedback that we will listen to!
CDL-A truck driver requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience
- No more than 2 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year driving period.
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending & reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
LeadFlex Job ID: 12496
Worklist ID: LRS-CHA
Post Date: 05/15/2023