CDL-A DEDICATED TEAM TRUCK DRIVERS, WE’VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU!
- NEW ONSITE MANAGEMENT TEAM!
- WEEKLY HOME TIME
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A team truck drivers choose to drive for Dedicated Transportation Solutions (DTS) because we have our priorities straight and we are people obsessed! At DTS, we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments.
We support CDL-A dedicated team truck drivers by offering top pay for everything from mileage to holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment available.
Our intent, as One Team, is to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A dedicated team truck drivers. We’re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We’re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A dedicated team truck driver at DTS!
- $1,250/wk Guarantee per driver
- $.70 Per Team (Split)
- $12 Per Stop
- $.08 Per Unit for Touch Freight
- Teams have opportunity to earn $1,700+ per week!
- Weekly Home Time!
- Full Benefits offered after 60 Days
- 401K and PTO offered after 90 Day!
CDL-A truck driver requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience
- No more than 2 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year driving period.
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending & reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
Dedicated Transportation Solutions (DTS) is and Ascend company.
LeadFlex Job ID: 12776
Worklist ID: DTS-PF - McDonough
Post Date: 09/15/2023