CDL-A DEDICATED COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE’VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU!
- HOME MOST EVERY WEEKEND (Overnight with some Local)
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A truck drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we have our priorities straight and we are people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments.
We support CDL-A dedicated company truck drivers by offering top pay for everything from mileage to holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment available.
Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A local dedicated company truck drivers. We’re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We’re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A dedicated truck driver at Ascend!
- $75,000-$80,000 per year
- $.58 CPM, top pay $.62 CPM
- Average 1,950 miles per week
- $20.00 per stop (average 15 stops per week)
- $40.00 backhaul pay
- $50.00 lay over pay
- $250.00 a quarter safety bonus
- Monday-Friday, with occasional loads ending on Saturday and beginning on Sunday.
- Home most every weekend (overnight with some local)
- Paid Time Off after 90 Days
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision After 60 Days
- 401K with company match After 90 days
CDL-A truck driver requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience
- No more than 2 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year driving period.
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending & reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
LeadFlex Job ID: 28595
Worklist ID: DTS-Boral Westlake
Post Date: 05/15/2023