CDL-A DEDICATED COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE’VE GOT WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU!
- WEEKEND HOME TIME
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A dedicated truck drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we have our priorities straight and we are people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments.
We support CDL-A dedicated company truck drivers by offering top pay for everything from mileage to holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment available.
Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A dedicated company truck drivers. We’re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We’re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A dedicated truck driver at Ascend!
- Guarantee pay of $1500 per week for first 90 Days and $1,650 Per Week after 90 Days (based on requirements)
- $.55 CPM + $12 Per Stop
- $.08 Per Unit for Touch Freight
- Per Hour $20.00 for straight time work, and delay.
- $50 Perfect Load Pay
- Work weeks are Monday thru Friday
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with company match
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Requirements:
- Driver must have a valid CDL in State of Residence or within 30 days
- Must have a minimum of 6 months driving experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment
- No serious Traffic violations in the past 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 36 months
- No preventable, DOT reportable accidents within 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable collisions within 3 years
- Must be able to use a pallet jack
LeadFlex Job ID: 12807
Worklist ID: PF Willard-NAS