CDL-A REGIONAL COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS, WE HAVE WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU!
- CONSISTENT WEEKLY HOME TIME
- TOP PAY & INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
- QUALITY EQUIPMENT
- EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE
CDL-A truck drivers choose to drive for Ascend because we have our priorities straight and we are people obsessed! At Ascend, we focus on what drives you, not only in your career, but outside of work with your families, hobbies, dreams, and commitments.
We support CDL-A company truck drivers by offering top pay for everything from mileage to holidays, more nights in your own bed, unique industry-leading benefits, and the best equipment available.
Our intent, as One Team, is for Ascend to be the most reliable, predictable, and trusted partner to our CDL-A company truck drivers. We’re moved by your success and relentlessly committed to making sure your voice is heard. Our mission is to foster a work culture that rewards and retains excellent drivers through safety, integrity, trust, teamwork, and fun!
We’re committed to what drives your success as a CDL-A truck driver at Ascend!
- Average $77,000+ annually
- New $1,000 weekly minimum!
- 1 Day Orientation
- $.01 cpm annual increase every year
- Per diem pay program with $0.08 per diem and ZERO admin fees!
We keep you moving…but just in case, we take care of you!
- 7 Paid Holidays - $150.00 per day (PAID same as office staff!)
- Excellent Accessorial Pay:
- $150 Breakdown Pay
- $20 per hour Detention Pay
- Up to $150.00 Layover Pay
- Bonus paid for Clean DOT Inspection
- Additional monthly incentives on top of your base pay!
- Stable, consistent, scheduled home time you can count on!
- Leave out Sunday – be home Friday
- Leave out Monday – be home Saturday
- No NY or West Coast driving
- Quality equipment you can take pride in driving - New tractors & trailers coming in!
- Industry leading insurance coverage for you and your family: life, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability + more types of coverage that you don’t even know you need!
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Experienced dispatchers & dedicated Driver Retention Team
- Rider & Pet Program from day 1
Company MATCHED 401K up to 5%
- Workhound partnership that gives drivers the opportunity to provide feedback that we will listen to!
CDL-A truck driver requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A
- At least 6 months over the road experience
- No more than 2 preventable accident in the most recent 3 year driving period.
- Must be able to fulfill duties that require repetitive bending & reaching, etc. throughout each shift.
- Must be able to meet and pass all medical/DOT requirements
LeadFlex Job ID: 16560
Worklist ID: Van-TN