Ascend keeps you moving…but just in case, we still get you paid!
Posted: September 2, 2021
At Ascend, we take care of our CDL-A truck drivers by not only offering top pay on runs but tons of accessorial and additional pay for everything in between. We keep our drivers moving, but just in case, we make sure our drivers get paid!
On the road, our drivers can get detention, breakdown and layover pay:
- $150 per day: If you’re broken down for more than 12 hours and we can’t get you a different truck.
- $100 during the week and $150 per day on the weekends: If you’ve got a layover for more than 12 hours.
- And if you’re stuck in detention, you make an extra $20 per hour after the second hour.
We offer $150 per holiday pay for these 7 holidays. Paid the same as our office staff! New Years, Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Christmas. (Must work the day before or after)
Got a short run? In times when our regional drivers might get a short haul run, we offer additional short haul pay!
- 0-151: $40 + Mileage
- 151-201: $0.05 CPM + Mileage
- 201-301: $0.02 CPM + Mileage
- $25 for a level 3 inspection
- $50 for a level 2 inspection
- $75 for a level 1 inspection
Want to make sure you know the minimum you could earn each week? We offer $1,000 weekly minimum pay.
Ascend also has monthly idle and productivity targets. If you meet them, you get extra CPM. If you exceed them, you get even more!
On top of our unique accessorial pay options, we offer low-cost healthcare for you and your family, 401(k) matching, home time you can count on and so much more.
If you want to be taken care of, make your move to Ascend. New hires qualify for $1,000 in orientation pay!